If you have an active Cafeyn subscription via O2 and you encounter one or more of the following issue:
- You cannot access the service
- You're asked to pay to read your magazines
- You only have access to a few pages, then asked to pay
- You can find your favourites, your library or your current readings
It's one of the most common issue. Most of the time, it means one of the following thing:
- You have been disconnected from your Cafeyn account. Make sure you are connected by clicking on your profile (top left, it looks like this 👤). If you lost your password, reset it.
- Make sure your Cafeyn via O2 option is activated by going on your account or by contacting O2 directly at www.o2.co.uk/contactus or by calling 202 from your O2 mobile or 03448090202 from a landline.