If you have an active Cafeyn subscription via 3ireland, and you encounter one or more of the following issue:
- You cannot access the service
- You're asked to pay to read your magazines
- You only have access to a few pages, then asked to pay
- You can find your favourites, your library or your current readings
Most of the time, it means one of the following:
- You have been disconnected from your Cafeyn account. Make sure you are connected by clicking on your profile (top left, it looks like this 👤). If you lost your password, reset it.
- Make sure your Cafeyn via 3ireland option is activated by going on your account or by contacting 3ireland directly via three.ie/chat or by calling 1913