If you have an active Cafeyn subscription via Vodafone, and you encounter one or more of the following issue:
- You can't access the service
- You're asked to pay to read your magazines
- You only have access to a few pages, then asked to pay
- You can find your favourites, your library or your current readings
Most of the time, it means one of the following:
- You have been disconnected from your Cafeyn account. Make sure you are connected by clicking on your profile (top left, it looks like this 👤). If you lost your password, reset it.
- Make sure your Cafeyn via Vodafone - Log out and in again DO NOT click on continue with Google, Facebook or Apple. Make sure you use Continue with Email.